Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!!

5 posters

Go down

psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Empty psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!!

Post  odil Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:36 am

you know that all my cash gone!! twice!!!!
i had lvl 119 -87% and now im lvl 99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all my money gone 2 i had 400m and now i got 277m@!!!!!
thats not fair!! if you hate me you can say!!
fix it plz im 2 weeks wait!!!!!
odil
odil
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Number of posts : 73
psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Empty Re: psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!!

Post  asdrosphinx Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 am

it cannot fix,it was roll back server crash?

asdrosphinx
New
New

Number of posts : 47
psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Empty Re: psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!!

Post  Psycho Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:24 pm

memory leak when the server crashed
Psycho
Psycho

psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 95
psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://psychoms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  kengi Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:22 pm

its probably roll back, happened to me too, i was lvl 145 and i went back to lvl 99!!!!!!!
btw im banned T.T
kengi
kengi
New
New

Number of posts : 9

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepy Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 pm

lolroflmaowtfbbq @ Kengi. xD Yeah it was a rollback I think.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Familiar Poster
Familiar Poster

Number of posts : 92
psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100psycho!!!! why thats always happend 2 me!! and plz dont run away agin!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down