Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls

4 posters

Go down

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Empty like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls

Post  Mi-Ree Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 am

a very important freind of mine(SuperPinkiii) cant login...you know why
can you pls....fix it? Neutral
and somehow im lagging too much in the game...

thank you for helping Crying or Very sad
MiRee
Mi-Ree
Mi-Ree
New
New

Number of posts : 1
like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Empty A REPLY FROM ME

Post  LORDOFTOP Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 pm

If you lagg way to much i have found that it is better if you go on in the morning or early afternoon. (PST)
and make sure your internet conection is at its fullest potential. For the not logging on that is lagg and i don't know how to fix.
LORDOFTOP
LORDOFTOP
New
New

Number of posts : 35
like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Empty Lag

Post  DocLion Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:37 am

I have had better luck in the morning as well. But this morning I lagged out and now I can't log in either. =( The extreme lag is getting very frustrating.

DocLion
New
New

Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Empty Re: like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls

Post  Pinkiii Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 pm

in the last time it laggs very often so u dont have to wonder..Razz
but i think it will be fixed soon Very Happy
Pinkiii
Pinkiii

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 101
like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Empty Re: like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls

Post  Pinkiii Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:59 am

miree ur chara... idont like it Crying or Very sad
Pinkiii
Pinkiii

like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 101
like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100like the 1s before: your account is already logged in...help pls Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down