Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!!

5 posters

Go down

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Empty I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!!

Post  LORDOFTOP Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Mad I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Mad affraid I think it would be helpful if you fixed that for magicains and Warriors.

I LOVE YOUR PRIVATE SERVER cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
LORDOFTOP
LORDOFTOP
New
New

Number of posts : 35
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Empty Re: I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!!

Post  Psycho Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:05 am

i dont think u can do that in any server o.O
Psycho
Psycho

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 95
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://psychoms.tk

Back to top Go down

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Empty Re: I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!!

Post  Sheepy Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Psycho wrote:i dont think u can do that in any server o.O
In GMS you can.

LORDOFTOP wrote: Mad I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Mad affraid I think it would be helpful if you fixed that for magicains and Warriors.

I LOVE YOUR PRIVATE SERVER cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Why would you even want to put skill points in HP or SP?
Sheepy
Sheepy
Familiar Poster
Familiar Poster

Number of posts : 92
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Psycho Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:21 pm

LOL IN GMS

who cares no point XD
Psycho
Psycho

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 95
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://psychoms.tk

Back to top Go down

I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Empty yea yea yea

Post  odil Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:21 pm

im boring!! in skill point? thats wierd xD
odil
odil
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Number of posts : 73
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILL POINTS FOR HP or SP!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  asdrosphinx Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:31 pm

yea

asdrosphinx
New
New

Number of posts : 47

Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down