Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its me MageRock,SinRock plase read

2 posters

Go down

its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Empty its me MageRock,SinRock plase read

Post  jony166 Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 am

i am here for telling you thet the server is downe ppl dont come in cuz the stupid 57 patch at list i anderstand this but GM you never on ther are ppl thet quiting and not going on cuz you are not so plz get on and make this srver the best cuz i love this server he is the best i ever was in and i lik it and i dont want the server screwd up so go on do events play with us talk with us and giv me my money and Zhelm back lol
and ather thing ther is sam1 call CrazyShooter he is picking money all over for scroll to scroll samting i dont know and he already got 4bil so get on and scroll for him plz and Spyder if you see it i am lvl 150 and you pramiss at lvl 150 thet you giv me Horntail neckles so get on and plz giv me !! ty Cool Very Happy Twisted Evil

jony166
New
New

Number of posts : 12
its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Empty Re: its me MageRock,SinRock plase read

Post  Psycho Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 pm

i will post a link to download V55 soon
Psycho
Psycho

its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 95
its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100its me MageRock,SinRock plase read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://psychoms.tk

Back to top Go down