Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl) pictures : ] for alll xD

2 posters

Go down

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Empty sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl) pictures : ] for alll xD

Post  odil Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 am

here some photos of (felus=sh0wa) scamm me and say bad words about israel ...

[img]sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD P3006012[/img]

now the photo:
[img]sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD P3006013[/img]

[img]sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD P3006014[/img]

[img]sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD P3006015[/img]

here he says bad words about israel Sad

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/12593210/8][im[/img]

for all the GMS he said he gonna tell you 2 ban me cuz i print screen him : \ so plzz dont bann mee Sad

do somthing with that cuz thats not ok 2 say bad words about israel and scamm ppl Sad

Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

confused
odil
odil
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Number of posts : 73
sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Empty oops last image not ok...here it is

Post  odil Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:54 am

[img]sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD P3006018[/img]
odil
odil
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Empty Re: sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl) pictures : ] for alll xD

Post  Psycho Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 am

well i have no right to ban you for nothing

but next time i see him i will have a talk to him and maby ban him(not likely to ban him)
Psycho
Psycho

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 95
sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://psychoms.tk

Back to top Go down

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Empty thanks psycho :( why when i click on log in says your id has been deleated or locked

Post  odil Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:40 am

im getting crazy Sad
odil
odil
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Empty Re: sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl) pictures : ] for alll xD

Post  Psycho Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 pm

so your character "Odil" is stuck?
Psycho
Psycho

sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 95
sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100sh0wa and felus scammer (same ppl)  pictures : ] for alll xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://psychoms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum