Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application (if u need)

3 posters

Go down

GM application (if u need) Empty GM application (if u need)

Post  Pronx Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Why to make me a GM?
read it :3

Name: Goudkuil , Yordi

IGN: OutLaw

Where do i live: netherlands , holland :3

Time online: Depends. I live in a GMT+1 timezone, so there's little to no GM's on the server at the time when I'm on the most. I figure it'd be kinda handy to have a bit of help around then, since most other GM's would be sleeping still.

Experience: Head-Moderator for several forums, general "know-it-all" about videogames. The most simple and repetitive requests are always continuously processed in a swift and friendly manner :3

Why: Because I can, and it's free. Rawr. Naw, cause it's something for me to do to help out other players of the game, and knowing you've made a difference, no matter how small, is always satisfying.

Applying for: GM, or some kind of sub-GM. I don't wanna fly around the game spawning Zakum on every person I see. I wanna have fun, and be more able to help out people who need the assistance.

Don't need GM's? No worries. Don't like me? Well that sucks. Some other reason? That's your decision.

Just thought I'd throw it out there, in the event that PsychoMS ever needs some more Game Masters participating in different timezones.
Cheers :3
Pronx
Pronx
New
New

Number of posts : 1
GM application (if u need) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GM application (if u need) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

GM application (if u need) Empty Re: GM application (if u need)

Post  Goku Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:54 pm

denk niet dat je gm wordt hahah x3

Code:
a message from Psycho: please only type in english or else!

Goku
New
New

Number of posts : 21
GM application (if u need) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GM application (if u need) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.royaltyguild.forumup.pl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkiii Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 am

lol xD
Pinkiii
Pinkiii

GM application (if u need) Psychomsadminhs0

Number of posts : 101
GM application (if u need) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100GM application (if u need) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum